Sunday, April 17, 2011

For my love , my life . . .




For everyone who is in Love with someone . . .


Still its a mystery , how i came to know u and how we met. Its totally like an unusual love story where two meet after parting. Without you it seemed like waiting for rain in drought , hurting and disappointing... Now wen u have control over my soul, lets merge into one live, like the sky colors which unite to form a rainbow.




I have loved only u.. and i wil keep continuing doing that till i live. I wake in pain wenever i see myself away from u. I promise to be wid you in every moment of my life , in happiness , in dark and in light. I feel ur presence in every bit of this place created by almighty. All the things i say to you is merely nt a poetic creation. It all comes from my inside only for you , i really mean wat i say. You owe a very special place inside me , in my life. A single thought of my life without you leaves me in utter pain. I want to mould myself in watever shape you want , i want to be your need and a reason for your sweet smile and happiness. My world is nothing without you. I know it takes time for two persons to understand each other equally. shona allow your soul to melt into mine , let us unite into one being. If i wud have been close to you , then i would have surely  shown my feelings. My heart , my world and any if left is yelling for you. You make me perfect and complete. Without you its like , it feels like unrest , that nests all hollowness and i have no where to go. Feel my never ending love for you, come to me and hold me tight against you. I promise i'l never leave you. I love you and i love you. I have kept my promise and i want you to keep your promise.
Sometimes i think how to make you feel my love. Sometimes , i feel helpless before this distance. But one thing that keeps me strong from inside is our love , our relation which is miles away from fakeness. 


When i saw you for the first time, it felt like something from inside.. It felt like something was beating in me. That day i realized that i have a heart which has now started beating for you.. I watched u every moment. I honestly dont knew what really it was. But it was a nice warm feeling. As i grew, my feelings continued growing n maturing with my age. I have loved u in my day , in my nights and in every part. It all happened like a magic like God, from somewhere put u in my arms. I never want to loose you, how much u try to harm me. I never want a single unit of distance. otherwise my life would not be less than hell. you are single reason for my smile. Be that reason forever. 






it's true lyk me , lyk the sun and lyk the air "

when i found you , 
           i became a believer . . . . .
now i believe . . . . . 
     two people are made especially for each other . . . .
i want you in my arms , 
            in my dreams ,
                     in reality and in fantasy . . . . 
cant wait to feel . . . . 
        cant wait to feel your lips on mine . . . . 
it feels like heaven every time our lips meet . . . 
and this is how i love it !
sweet heart i want to be with you forever & ever . . . 


can we keep doing this forever . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment