Sunday, January 2, 2011

Feel My Love For You Angel

How i tell you that I Love You so much when there are no words to express what i feel…


How can I transfer my feelings to her so she can feel what I feel for her and how deep my love runs for her in my soul.

I sit and wonder how to let her know how much I love her every single day and I never know if the things I do are adequate enough to let her at least glimpse how much I love and cherish her in my life.With her by my side, I feel complete and I never thought I could feel this complete or this way about anyone, but I do feel this way about her. She compliments me in every way, uplifts me, boosts me when I’m down, is patient and understanding with me always even when I’m so frustrating and hard to deal with at times.
She always knows what to say or what to do to make my day better if it hasn’t been so great, she always knows how to boost me up when I’m feeling down. She’s always there with her arms open to hold me and comfort me with when I’m sad. She doesn’t ever put me down or make me feel less than I am and she always makes me feel so alive and so beautiful in her eyes.

I’ve been trying to think of how to express and tell her how much I love and cherish her as my best friend, my true love and everything for so long, but haven’t known how to tell her so I decided to try to write it even though I don’t feel that there are any words in our english language that adequately describe how much I love and cherish her and how much sseh does for me each day.

Well and just like the song by Richard Marx, I’ll always be right here waiting…I don’t want to wait, but I can’t not wait either after having waited so long to find him when he’s so much the right match for me too.

Click here to see this video ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_E2EHVxNAE

"It is impossible to be perfect all the time, but it is important to try to be consistent in showing others you love them."

No comments:

Post a Comment